They like me...they really like me!!

I've been nominated. There is no actual prize or winner for the Liebster Award but this is the first time I've ever been nominated for anything before so I'm pretty excited. What the hell is a Liebster Award? Well from what I can tell it's almost like a chain letter/getting to know you for bloggers. Thank you to Marissa from Confessions of a Failing Domestic Goddess for the nomination. (apparently I can't tag back, so just go over and check her out..... ok?)  It's nice to be recognized by other bloggers!

Here are the rules:

This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers ...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another. 
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (or with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the award
5. No tag backs.

About Me- 11 Random Facts (keep reading...don't be scared, I'm normal....kinda)

~I'm a mom to 5 children (four living and one angel)
~I'm a SUPER procrastinator. It's so bad that it's amazing that I actually get anything accomplished.
~I'm a worrier. I worry constantly about things that haven't happened. Probably why I give myself anxiety all the time.
~I am terrified of spiders....eek!
~I love football. I plan my life around the Patriots schedule. 
~I had easy baby deliveries. Yep, I delivered all five of my children vaginally and without any drugs (ok, hate me if you must but I am damn proud of myself)
~I hate grocery shopping with a passion. HATE IT. I think I'd rather starve than deal with grocery shopping. But I do it cause you know...people gotta eat.
~I was born in Texas, moved to New Hampshire when I was 14. I still and always will call Texas home. 
~I breastfed all my children and loved it. Still breastfeeding my son (who is 7 months old) I don't want to think about quitting but also don't want to be one of those moms whose kid gets off the bus from school and comes it to breastfeed. No way...that's just creepy.... and gross.
~I'm horrible at finishing projects. As if being a procrastinator isn't bad enough, once I finally start a project I only get halfway through with it before I move on to something else. I probably have 10 half-finished projects in storage right now.
~I suck at math. Suck at anything that seems like math. Suck at directions probably cause I can't calculate distance or something. Suck at geography, again distance thing related to math in a way. (stick with me here in my mind they are connected, ok) 


11 Questions From Marissa:
1) Can you name three blogs that you regularly read?
Only three? Ugh. Ok. 
2) Are you brand-loyal to any product?
Huggies (not for me, for my children) When my oldest was a baby she constantly had diaper rash. After my second child was born I figured out it was cause they were allergic to any diaper other than Huggies. 

3) Do you think of yourself as a leader or a follower?
It depends on the activity. Mostly I think that I'm a follower. I hate confrontation (unless I'm drunk then I say bring it on)

4) Given the chance, what would you go back and change in your past?
Hmmm. Tough one. I'm honestly not sure. Some things I might change but that might change important parts of my current life, like having my children so no I wouldn't do that.

5) If you only had one last meal, what would it be?
Ice cream. I love it. I would eat it everyday if I didn't run out or hate grocery shopping so much. 

6) Are you a side sleeper, back sleeper, or tummy sleeper?
Wtf? Do I have to answer this? Ok. 
Tummy/Side 
(I hope that answer doesn't imply something horrible about me) 

7) What was the reason for the last time you cried?
 Wishing my son was here. I wonder what he would look/act like. Do babies age in Heaven?

8) Favorite movie?
Uh...The Twlight Movies. All of them. (I'm a geek but I don't care)

9) If the summary of your life had a theme song, what would it be?
I have no freaking clue. None. Can't think of one.

10) What are you wearing right now?
Typical jeans & long sleeve t shirt, under garments & socks

11) Favorite TV series?
Dexter. (I'll let you draw your own conclusions about this)


Questions for my nominees: 

1) What is the last really great movie you saw? 

2) Name one person you really want to meet?

3) What is your favorite quote?

4)What is one thing you would change about yourself?

5)What is your biggest fear?

6)What did you want to be when you were younger?

7) Name one thing you can't live without

8)Name 3 things that make you happy

9)What is your favorite color?

10)What is your favorite type of food?

11) Who is a person in your life you have the most respect for?


I nominate these blogs:
(Please let me know if you wish to be un-tagged in this list)

If you choose to participate in this whole Liebster Award deal, post a comment and let me know so that I can go read yours! 



8 comments:

  1. I'm HORRIBLE at math and also suck at directions!! Also, super awesome that you're a former Texan resident and current Texan at heart!! :)

    And sorry for the dumb questions - my mind was going blank at like 2 in the morning when I was trying to think of 11 questions to ask! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See I told you they are connected. The questions weren't dumb, some were funny some made me think.. LOL

      Delete
  2. O-M-G I'm freaking out. I am so so so so excited about being nominated by you! You are so freaking awesome and I will definitely submit my lil ol' post and let you know (by not tagging you back of course)! :) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah.. Tag Tag no tag backs! I LOVE your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the SAME about starting a project and never finishing it! I always have the best intentions, really. I just am SO restless and bored very easily!

    - Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, thank you so much for nominating me! I really appreciate that and so love your blog too! I loved learning more about you as well...I too hate grocery shopping! I will attempt to pass on this award but it may take me awhile. I'll definitely tag you if I do - thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the nomination!!! It may be a little while before I post the award, but it will happen and I'll be sure to let you know! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the nomination! I gave you a shout out in my post today and I linked your post to the Liebster award picture in my sidebar. Thank you so much for thinking of me!!!

    ReplyDelete