About

Welcome! I am Rachel, a stay at home mom of 5 children (four at home and one in heaven). I became a mom young but love the blessing each day has to offer. In 2011 we tragically lost our newborn to SIDS. I'm on a personal mission to do everything I can to raise awareness and stop SIDS. I want to keep our son, Rylan as much of an active part of our family as he was when he was alive, but within reason...after all I'm not looking to be committed. Although I should warn you I'm slightly insane. But hey what do you expect from someone who has been pregnant for 40 months of her life.

If I haven't already scared you off then kudos to you, as Aaron says hang on this ride is just getting started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let's meet the family....


Me: I'm the Mom of these 5 crazy kids. Hard to believe, I know and yes they are all mine. My hobbies are my children (of course), Cake Decorating, Party Planning, Home Decorating, Scrapbooking, Photography. Are you starting to see a theme here? So needless to say I'm obsessed with pinterest.

Aaron: He is our real life super hero. When I met Aaron I was a single mom of 3 children and he bravely took on the challenge of joining our family. He is an extremely hardworking plumber and owner of his own company, Christenson Plumbing & Heating. The kids like to call him "Big Cheese." Everyday doing his best to provide a wonderful, blessed life for our family and a good solid foundation for our children. With him no dream is unreachable.

The "Hurricanes" aka Our Children:









No comments:

Post a Comment